INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE INDIVIDUAL USING THE CONTACT FORM
In accordance with art. 13 section 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection) (hereinafter “GDPR”) we inform that:
I. The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is the Museum of John Paul II and Primate Wyszyński, 02-972 Warszawa, ul. Prymasa Augusta Hlonda 1
II. Contact details For the protection of your personal data, you can contact the administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Museum of John Paul II and Prymas Wyszyński, 02-972 Warszawa, ul. Prymasa Augusta Hlonda 1
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
We will process your data:
1. in order to answer the question asked using the form;
2. for archival purposes in justified cases,
IV. Data storage period
The period of processing your personal data is related to the purposes of their processing indicated above. In view of the above, your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to answer and, in justified cases, for the time necessary to dispose of your data (no longer than 6 years).
V. Recipients of data
Your personal data may be transferred to:
1. persons or entities to whom the documentation related to the question will be made available,
3. authorized institutions defined by law,
4. our subcontractors and service providers (processors) that provide services on the benefit of the data administrator and to whom this data is entrusted.
VI. Rights of data subjects:
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
1. access your data and receive a copy of it
5. rectify (correct) your data
6. delete, limit or object to their processing
7. transfer data
8. submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
VII. Information on the voluntary submission of data
Submission of data is voluntary, however, the lack of it will not allow to answer the question asked via the form.
VIII. Automated decision making
We inform you that we do not make decisions in an automated manner and your data is not profiled.
Twoja wiadomość została wysłana. Dziękujemy za kontakt.
Niestety nie udało się wysłać twojej wiadomości. Spróbuj jeszcze raz lub skontaktuj się z nami w inny sposób.